Lipton Darjeeling Tea
Product Code : 04
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Mix Items FCL
- Unit of Measure
- Twenty-Foot Container
If you relish a cup of tea, you must be familiar with a particular variety known as Darjeeling tea, which comes from India. Erstwhile titled as the king of teas, this black tea is grown in the foothills of the Himalayan mountains. We offer best quality Lipton Darjeeling Tea, which is light and comes with a delicate flavor & aroma after being brewed. Rolled, oxidized or fermented, before being fit to use, Lipton Darjeeling Tea is rich in many assorted bio-active compounds, which incorporate significant health benefits. Key Points :
Salutary benefits of Lipton Darjeeling Tea :Offered tea comes with low caffeine content that is really good for circulation. Fluoride is the content, which is beneficial for oral as well as bone health. Additionally, the products includes flavonoids that are also found in apples. Dissimilar to green tea, this tea variety from Darjeeling helps in fighting against bacteria and fortifies the immune system. This tea hydrates the body and moisturizes the skin. Leveling the hormone levels, Lipton Darjeeling Tea also assist in fending off the stress. Having anti-inflammatory attributes, it is highly beneficial for the functioning of digestive tracts. Protecting the body cells from DNA damage, the tea comes with extended shelf life.
- Come with dark color and antioxidant components.
- Neutralizes free radicals, come with cardiovascular benefits.
- Precludes the body’s version of rust by boosting the immune system.
- Reduces the chances of heart attacks and strokes.
Please contact us for other specific details on packaging and shipment terms :
Minimum Shipment Volume : Full container Load of Mix items
Order Delivery : 20 - 25 days ( At port)
GOVT. RECOGNIZED EXPORT HOUSE
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- Full container load Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 20-25 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- The Products are available in various consumer packs. Further packaging details would be provided on request.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa